NEW! EM-385 1-1 (2014) 24 Hour Fall Protection Competent Person Training
Are you in compliance with the newly updated EM-385 1-1 (2014) training requirements?
- EM-385 Program Administration
- IAW ANSI Z359 Program Requirements
- Program Positions
- Roles and Responsibilities
- A day of fun learning the inspecting criteria by inspecting various pieces of equipment for all trades, donning equipment and practicing the standards learned!
- Mock scenario emergency rescue drill. Create your scenario and have fun rescuing “OH, NO! OTTO!”
10 & 30 Hour OSHA
- 10 hour OSHA certifications for entry level employees or supervisors
- 30 hour OSHA certifications for all Competent Persons, Supervisors or SSHO requirements
- All high school trades class enrollees are encouraged to start their training while in high school and receive discounted pricing for students. Equip your student for success beyond high school – MAKE THEM SAFETY AWARE!
- Minimum of 3 participants to schedule a class. UC Safety must obtain permission for classes with less than three participants.
- Class room requirements for equipment operators
- Hands on skills verifications through various maneuvering drills
- Licenses renewal skills verification
- Equipment training includes: Lull forklift, Aerial & Scissor lift training (Fall protection prerequisite required)
- All equipment certifications are good for three years with recordkeeping kept on file with UC Safety
Gov. Contract Paperwork
- Jobsite set up
- Job start up paperwork compliance
- Training compliance for upper management positions
- Submit us! Quality Control, Superintendent and SSHO certifications allows UC Safety to substitute for your personnel during leave or emergencies
- Need staffing support? We can help!
- Site walk through evaluations for compliance
ARC 1st Aid, CPR, AED
- Class room curriculum & computer based criteria
- Hands on skills verifications
- Class sizes from 1 – 8